Monday, January 23, 2006

Something I noticed over the weekend

Well, I actually noticed earlier but actually thought about it over the weekend. Rosie has red hair and Daisy has blonde. Rosie LOVES Cinderella (blonde) and Daisy LOVES Ariel (red). Is this because they identify and relate to their sister?

Since it's Monday and it's raining again I think we'll try potty training again. Plus, Daisy has already dressed herself this morning. She took off her pajamas and pull up and put on her Little Mermaid nightgown and Care Bear panties. Oh, and she has also gone to the potty this morning. I would really love for her to be completely out of any kind of pull-up or diaper before summer. Just maybe....

1 comment:

Sarabeth said...

Larien is doing pretty well. She's sooo stubborn about the potty training at times. She just wants to do it when she wants to do it. She's so hit or miss.

My goal is to have just one in diapers.