Thursday, January 05, 2006

Long night

Well, actually the past few nights have been long. Last night Rosie kept waking up and crying about a tummy ache and continued to have diarrhea. So, when the doctor's office opened I was probably the first to call. They determined she couldn't take the antibiotic and we opted for an injection of Bicillin. She was a big girl - cried but didn't flail around. When the nurse came back to check on her, Daisy said, "Back up!"
I hope they always stay protective of each other. Since Rosie hadn't eaten much in the last four days she got to pick where we went to lunch (Chick-fil-a) and also got a cute pair of jeans that has flowers embroidered on the legs. Oh, and they also came with a sparkly pink belt. Thankfully Daisy already has a similar pair because she thinks they are really cute, too!

2 comments:

Trixie said...

Hang in there! We love you. FYI we are still coming for MLK weekend and I will help you post photos then. Also Johnnie is excited about the campout so tell hubbie that no one has forgotten about it on our end. Still planning for March!

Sarabeth said...

Love Chik-fil-a. And you know, she'll probably remember that for a long time. I still remember having some medical testing when I was about 4 or 5. I hadn't be able to eat for a while, and my mom let me choose where I got to eat. I remember the meal, how it tasted, and how happy I was.