Just as I was writing about Rosie in the make up last night, Lake went running down the hall to the bathroom. So, now we have a stomach virus in the house. He seems a little better today but Rosie has been complaining of a stomach ache. This is how it started with Lake. My main concern is that Trixie and WaWa are coming this weekend and I don't want to send them home with this virus. Hopefully it will stop with Rosie (Tate and Daisy don't usually get these things.) I'll keep you posted, Trix.
Oh, Trixie said she would try to help me post pictures this weekend, too! Yippee!
1 comment:
Honey, the last time I caught something from those darn kids I was done for over a week and it was BAAAAAAAAAAD! I am dosing myself before I get there and I am washing my hands every 10 minutes AND wearing a mask. Good thing we are staying at Army Man's house!
Post a Comment