Finally everyone is well and no one is showing any signs of the stomach virus. Lake will be able to go back to school tomorrow. It has been over 4 weeks since I've had Daisy all to myself and I'm very much looking forward to it.
I got Lake's paperwork from school yesterday and found out that he is the "Star Student of the Week" for his class. The teacher said he is a friend to everyone and that he always gives 100%. He didn't seem too excited about it but I'm hoping that's because he wasn't feeling well. Today he did all of his homework and read two chapters of a Magic Tree House book. I'm so glad he likes to read!
Tate has been a sweet boy as I'm sure it seems that Lake and Rosie have received lots of attention lately. Although on Monday John Henry did take him fishing after work...so, he hasn't been totally neglected.
2 comments:
I'm glad everyone is well. How close are you children in ages? Mine are all two years apart. Okay, Inwe and Larien are 21 months apart, but Larien and Finwe are nearly 25 months apart. Yours sound much closer together in ages.
Mine are between 25 months apart and 16 months apart. I didn't have anything to write about today and since you asked I thought it might be a good day to post some background information!
Post a Comment