Most people know to not drink coffee with caffeine at night. I didn't think it would bother me because I can drink caffeinated sodas and go to sleep with out any problems. I finally became sleepy around 11:30pm, fell asleep shortly after and then woke up around 1:00am with Rosie crying about her legs. Of course, this woke up Daisy. Daisy went back to sleep but Rosie kept waking up and crying about her legs. She is very tall and I wonder if this is growing pains or should I be concerned? She didn't do anything unusually active for her yesterday.....
So, how do I function today? Drink more coffee!
2 comments:
My husband attended a pediatric conference in September and heard a talk about how it has been shown that children actually grow in one night. I'll have to find the exact article and post about it, but that's probably why her legs are hurting. She's growing!
Yep. I remember those days too.
Post a Comment