Friday, January 27, 2006

Designated helper

Rosie has declared herself as the helper for the day. She has helped by encouraging Daisy to use the potty. (Daisy stayed dry all night and has been accident free so far!) Rosie also cleaned her room. She even made her bed. The toys are all stacked up by her closet but atleast she's trying. The smile on her face when she finished was priceless. She did all of this without my asking also.

I was cleaning the kitchen while this was going on and Daisy came running to me crying and saying her sister's name. After investigating, I found that Daisy had hit Rosie (Daisy was getting the toys out as Rosie was stacking them ....Story of my life!) So, Rosie pushed Daisy and made her fall. I definitely understand Rosie's frustration but explained that you can't do that. After the tears both girls apologized and they have even hugged each other without my prompting.

Update on picture posting - still no success. I tried again and when it says the picture has loaded, I can't find it. This was two hours ago. Is this common or is the picture lost?

2 comments:

Trixie said...

Brutally Common!

Send me some photos and your user id and password and let me try. Your dial up could be a problem.

Sarabeth said...

All too common.