Monday, January 16, 2006

Fun Weekend

Trixie and WaWa came for a visit on Saturday and they brought Mama Dog. We all (with the exception of Mama Dog) went to Lake's basketball game. Posters were made before the game started while Lake was with his coach preparing for the game. He was smiling when he saw his name in big letters! They lost but the kids don't know this because we don't keep score until he moves up in the league. This is for fun and to learn the fundamentals of the game.
Trixie and WaWa spent the night at a friends house but left Mama Dog with us. She was a lovely house guest. She makes me want an inside dog....Maybe when we get a larger house.
We had lunch with Trixie and WaWa and their friend. I think the whole family really liked the guy - and I think he survived the kids! Later, all of us girls ran an errand for my mom and then Trixie and WaWa had to leave for home. Tate took it the hardest. He thought WaWa could just leave Trixie for awhile and come and get her in a few days!
Trixie has posted photos on her blog. I'm still working on posting photos. I tried and then got kicked off the internet....Yes, we still have dial-up and that happens more than I would like. I'll keep trying.

No comments: