Thursday, January 19, 2006

My little cheer leader

Daisy is proving to be quite the cheer leader. I am having a colonoscopy in the morning and have to drink 3-4 liters of Golytely with 3-4 hours. It is the most disgusting thing I've ever had to drink. I think I've gotten about 1 liter down. Every time Daisy sees me with my blue cup she points to it and says, "Drink it!"
She's not being bossy - it's actually cute and is helping me get this stuff down.
I hope to be finished drinking before the boys get home from school because Tate doesn't handle this kind of stuff very well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DRINK IT!

YUM!

*giggle*

Anonymous said...

Cool will there be pictures

Trixie said...

What I want to know is does it taste like Kool aid, flat soda, what? Hang in there kiddo. Almost over with...