Daisy officially can open the refrigerator. This is not a good thing since her favorite thing to get out of the fridge is the chocolate syrup. She is so proud of herself and I'm pulling my hair out! We have never had to baby proof the house with the other three kids and since we are not having any more I don't want to start now.
On the other hand, she has done really well with potty training today. The only accident she had was in the closet. She was hiding and I think she couldn't get out in time to make it to the bathroom. Atleast she came and told me as soon as it happened.
I have noticed as her vocabulary increases she is becoming bossier. Right now it's cute but for how long? I love to hear her voice. My mom does, too. Daisy likes to sing and her favorite songs to sing include "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star", "Rock A Bye Baby", and "Happy Birthday." In the first two songs she doesn't get all of the words but she definitely gets the important ones. At the end of "Happy Birthday" she even blows out a candle!
One last thing about Daisy - when playing hide and seek with the others and the counter says, "Ready or not, here I come!" she yells "OK!" from her hiding spot. Cracks me up every time!
2 comments:
Glad to hear the potty training is going well. Larien refused to even try today. Oh well.
I have posted photos on my blog. Go see them and leave comments, please. We had a great weekend and I loved being with you.
Post a Comment