OK - I have finished the nasty drink. That was the longest four hours. When the nurse gave me the jug I didn't quite get why she laughed when I asked if it needed to be finished in two hours....Now I know. I almost didn't make it in four hours. Atleast that is supposed to be the hard part and now it's over. Tate has already asked if the doctor is going to video the procedure because he wants to see it. I'm sorry to disappoint him and WaWa but I don't want to see any movie about this!
Oh, I almost forgot - Trixie asked what it tastes like. Hmmm, let me think if I can describe it. Sort of like VERY salty, yet smooth Gatorade with no flavor mixed with a very flat tasteless soda. I even added the flavor packet which was very deceiving. It smelled like cherry kool-aid but didn't taste like it at all. Did I mention it was 4 liters???
1 comment:
I could add the video to this year's DVD! The relatives would love it. Think of the educational value.
Post a Comment