Monday, January 23, 2006

A girl has a crush on Lake

I really like the girl and her family. But this is my first child. He's only seven. He's still a baby! The girl is seven and they are in first grade together. They play really well together. She wants to ask him to be her boyfriend. I asked Lake about it and he sort of rolled his eyes and said, "Mommm..." Later he said he didn't want to ever get married and he wanted to live with me forever. Then Tate spoke up and said he wasn't getting married until he was as old as Yoda or atleast starting to turn green like Yoda! Also, Rosie says she is going to marry her Daddy and that I can just be his friend.

2 comments:

Sarabeth said...

Inwe told me this weekend that she wanted to marry Finwe. I told her that she couldn't marry her brother. "Well, then I'll marry Daddy."

"Inwe, you can't marry your mommy, daddy, sister, brother, or first cousins, and you don't have any of those, so you have a lot of options."

"Oh." Slight pause. "Then I'll marry Findarato(friend). That's okay, right?"

Trixie said...

Ethan is going to marry out daughter - oops - never mind. That's the kind of thing that they do in North Florida but I live in NORTH GA now, baby. I got class.