Monday, January 30, 2006

'Cause

OK, Trixie has heard me ONE time answer, "Because" to my boys. I don't usually say that alone, I usually follow up with why. When Trixie heard me, I had already answered the question several times and was out of patience. I have noticed Daisy answering me with, "'cause" and shrugging her shoulders. I have not ever that I can remember answered her like that and I don't think any of the other kids have answered each other for her to hear. That's just something that I don't like to say - it just seems kind of rude. So, now I have to really pay attention to everyone and to see where she's picking it up and try to cut it out.

3 comments:

Trixie said...

What a morsel of love! She's a quick one.

Trixie said...

Have you found the card yet? Valentine's Day is just around the corner. I just wondered when our holiday gifts would reappear! It's like a fun game: Anniversary, WaWa BD, my BD? I love the suspense!

Sarabeth said...

I used to say "butt" all the time and my husband got really annoyed at me. So now that is a taboo word in our house.

Of course I discovered that Inwe was saying "Gawd!" because that was what her daddy was saying!

Larien copies me when I say "Oh, baby, are you okay?"