Sunday, July 02, 2006

So, how's the patient?

Well, he is doing better each day. He still has lots of pain, especially when he moves his leg. He's getting restless and tired of being on the couch. We've rented and watched two movies, "Yours, Mine and Ours", and "Dreamer." I dozed off during both of them. If I sit down for any length of time I tend to fall asleep.

Tate spent last night with Nano. Lake planned on staying, too. However, as soon as I pulled back into the driveway from dropping them off I got a call from my mom saying that Lake had changed his mind and wanted to come home. Which is what I think Tate wanted all along anyway - to have Nano all to himself! He called about an hour ago and wanted to know if he could stay with her again tonight.

Evidently our plans for this weekend are very limited. At some point I need to mow the lawn. I'll wait until another adult is here to help supervise the little ones.

1 comment:

Trixie said...

WaWa just finished mowing the lawn here :) We were talking about what we could send JH to keep him occupied? Any suggestions?