
Every summer I take the kids and meet Chris and her kids at the botanical garden in Huntsville. This year they've added a children's garden. While we were making the rounds we ran into two other sorority sisters. I don't know that all of our children have ever been in the same place at the same time until now. Between the four of us, there are 13 children - enough for a small class! We were able to get a group photo minus the two little ones that are still in strollers. All in all, there are 4 girls and 9 boys!

This is our group when we arrived before going inside the garden. Well, it's our group minus Daisy. She was hiding behind my leg. Notice Lake behind the stroller? He was a huge help with baby Tom! Below is Daisy. I don't know if you can tell that she is looking at a miniature train just inside the garden.


Of course, the main attraction for the gang was the water. It was 95 degrees so the water was quite sought after!

These water rocks were very smooth in texture, and thanks to the water, very cool! With all of the water I wondered if the kids were even aware of the beautiful flowers. Well, I didn't need to wonder very long. We had packed a picnic lunch and when Daisy was finished with hers, she proceeded to pick flowers for me. I tried to explain to her that they were to look at but that we couldn't pick them. She insisted that I needed the flowers because they were pretty.
No comments:
Post a Comment