Wednesday, July 26, 2006

New friend

Rosie made a new friend at the pool yesterday. Well, actually all four kids made friends with a little girl named Belle. Rosie had played beside her a few weeks ago at the pool, so when she arrived at the pool yesterday the two boys pointed to her and said, "Hey! That's the girl you played with!" Rosie and Belle seemed excited to see each other again and within a few minutes introductions were made. Belle has a ten-month-old sister with the same name as Daisy. If Belle had been a boy he would have the same name as Lake.

The boys played very well with Belle, too. This didn't really surprise me as they are used to playing with children of all ages. Lake took on the big brother role and was being protective of Belle around some older boys.

We ended up spending over four hours at the pool.

Last night the boys had a ball game and won 18-2. Lake hit two doubles and Tate hit two singles.

I started reading a book about birth order last night hoping that I might gain some insight on my kid's personalities and ways to help with some struggles they may have and so on. I'll let you know if I learn anything!

No comments: