Thursday, July 20, 2006

School starts in three weeks

Today we went to meet some family in Huntsville for lunch. On the way home we stopped to pick out lunch boxes. The boys start in three weeks from today. The girls don't start until after Labor Day.


Tate chose the 'Cars' lunch bag. I was hesitant without letting on to him that I thought he might like something different. I didn't persuade him either way. I feel like I push him to be like his brother. I want him to be Tate. He's happy with his choice.



Lake chose a very conservative lunch bag. He couldn't decide between a royal blue and this charcoal grey. I liked the blue better so of course he chose the grey.



Rosie chose pink. Enough said.


Daisy was the first to choose. She spotted the 'Hello Kitty' and it was all over for her. I can't believe my baby is going to preschool.
*sigh*

No comments: