
The other day I asked the children to get dressed because we had to run some errands. The boys were quick to get dressed as they were playing a game and wanted to finish before we left. Rosie picked out an outfit with no problem. Daisy brought a skort to ask me if it was OK to wear. I told her it was fine. I don't know if you've noticed how skorts have changed over the last year. The old style is sort of like a wrap skirt on the front and shorts in the back. The new style is a skirt all around with shorts underneath. The new style may even have a new name. Well, this skort that Daisy picked is the old style. She put it on, stood up and checked how she looked. When she noticed the skirt 'flap' on the front she took it off, handed it to me, and said, "I can't wear this. It's ripped."
No comments:
Post a Comment