I took all four to the local skating rink this afternoon. The boys skated for about three hours - taking a few minutes off for a snack and drink. Lake is already complaining of sore legs.
Tate was determined to master roller skating. He did very well, only falling a few times. By the end of the afternoon he even built up some speed, too.
Thankfully this skating rink has a play area for children that aren't quite ready for that kind of skating yet. The girls were quite happy to play and dance to the music. On Wednesday mornings they have a preschool skate and play time. I told Rosie that we would go and I would teach her how to skate.
Everyone was so well behaved that I will probably take them again next week. Hopefully I won't forget the camera again!
1 comment:
Someone needs to teach me to skate? Anyone up to the challenge?
Post a Comment