Saturday, July 22, 2006

Disgusting

Our air conditioner has not been functioning properly for a few weeks. I thought it was just because of the extreme heat. John Henry and I had discussed it and were trying to decide what to do about it. I called to borrow a ladder from a friend and after more discussion, she decided that I needed her husband to investigate the attic.

Boy, am I glad she made that decision.

I thought we had a drainage problem due to the insulation getting into the drip pan.

Well, we had a drainage problem but not because of the insulation. We had something that resembled a snake or the remains of a snake in the drain pipe.

I'll spare you the photo.

You're welcome!

1 comment:

Trixie said...

Oh my! How icky. How the hubbie is better - I have been in Cleveland for weeks and now the cousin reunion is cancelled due to rain. Miss you!