Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Where did this come from?

It is summer and I thought we were safe from illness until the fall.

I wish we were safe from illness until the fall.

Yesterday Rosie complained of stomach pain off and on. Then the diarrhea started but by mid afternoon she seemed better. I thought it was just something she ate. The boys had a game last night. The diarrhea started back as soon as we got to the park. As we were leaving, the vomiting started. On the way home Lake was complaining of stomach pain.

What about Tate? He sounds like he's getting a cold. In the morning he has the 'dog cough' (his name for croup) and then has the sniffles and 'regular' cough for the rest of the day. Thankfully there is no fever.

What a way to end summer break.

1 comment:

Trixie said...

OH NO!