Thursday, August 24, 2006

School library

The boys informed me this afternoon when I picked them up at school that they had finally been allowed to check books out of the library today. One of the benefits of this school is that once they finish their books (they are allowed to check out two at a time) they can return them for new ones. No more lugging around a library book for a week when you read it the first day.

So, what did they select?

Lake picked "Junie B. Jones Is Not a Crook" by Barbara Crook and "My Soccer Book" by Gail Gibbons.

Tate picked "Junie B. Jones Smells Something Fishy" and "The Day Jimmy's Boa Ate the Wash" by Trinka Noble.

Oh, and did I mention that I'm scrapbooking at a retreat this weekend?? It's the same place I went in March and was able to do so much in Daisy's album. This time I'm taking Rosie's album. I'll let you know how much I get done.

No comments: