Today I had to go to the doctor for my annual exam.
Fun.
While I was in the doctor's office, John Henry took the girls to an upscale toy store. I met them there when I was finished. I had never been in this store. Boy, was it ever cool! In the back there was an art department that even John Henry liked.
I got lots of ideas for the upcoming birthdays!
Afterwards John Henry took me and the girls to lunch. Then we went to the book store. I love books. The bookstore is like a candy store for me. I can look for hours and not buy anything. The girls picked out Strawberry Shortcake books off the $1 table and I found lots of authors that I now will check out at the library.
Oh, in case you haven't noticed, we have a long weekend approaching. I love long weekends during the school year. Our plans include visiting John Henry's mom, some sort of family outing that has yet to be decided and .... a date. Our thirteenth wedding anniversary is on Monday.
What are your weekend plans?
No comments:
Post a Comment