And more paper work. That's what I just finished filling out - lots of it! The boys had orientation last night and of course there was a ton of paper work to be filled out. I could have filled it out in the class room last night but I wanted to be able to go to each boys' class so, I opted to carry it all home.
Lake has a new teacher to the school. Thankfully we know her - she was the nursery director at our church. She seemed a little nervous last night. I volunteered to be the room mother along with another mom.
Tate has the teacher that Lake had last year. He also knows five children in his class. I really liked this teacher last year and she seemed excited to have Tate in her class. I will be helping several other moms in this class room.
One of the things that I like about the layout of the school is that the boys are on the same hall. Lake's class is on the left and Tate's is on the right, two doors down.
I'm really excited to be involved this year. Since both girls will be in preschool (starting after Labor Day) a few hours each week, I plan on spending some time at the school.
Tomorrow's the big day. School starts at 8:00am.
No comments:
Post a Comment