Thursday, August 17, 2006

Girls day at the park


Can you tell that the sun was in my eyes and I was trying to look at the monitor to make sure I wasn't cutting our heads off?

The girls and I went to the park this morning while it was still somewhat cool outside. We were the only ones there so we had the playground to ourselves. As this park is located on the Tennesse River, we had a cool breeze, too.


Since we were the only ones at the park I couldn't ask anyone to take our picture. I usually wouldn't post these with my big head in the middle but the girls were so excited to have all three of us together that I thought, why not?



The biggest event of the morning is that Rosie finally figured out how to use her legs and swing herself. She and I tried to see who could go the highest. Of course she won - I didn't want to get too high and then one of the girls fall out of their swing. I don't think it would be very good if I'm swinging, "WEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and my child is laying on the ground crying!



Can you guess what Daisy loves most at the park? I think the girl would stay in the swing for hours if I didn't convince her that sliding is fun, too. But, what can I say. Swinging is my favorite thing, too.

1 comment:

Trixie said...

Swinging is my favorite thing too!