Thursday, August 17, 2006

For Trixie



And anyone else that's interested. I've been practicing with this yarn and think I have mastered the cast-on and knit stitch. Next thing I want to learn is to purl. The boys had friends over after school - the youngest was very interested in what I was doing. So, I was explaining knitting to him and showing him as we talked. Then he asked me if I would make him something when I finished the one I'm working on. The funniest part was when he asked if I could finish it before his mom came to get him! I told his mom about his request and showed her the yarn he picked out. Maybe I can knit him a blanket for his high school graduation! (He's only 5!)

1 comment:

Trixie said...

You keep plugging away at this...I think you are getting the hang of it! I am sooo proud of you.