Goes to my very own John Henry. Remember a few days ago I posted about a book I had just finished by Sophie Kinsella? Well, he brought every book of hers that he could find home to me yesterday as a surprise.
The only problem I have is this: My step dad is completely blind. He has ceramic eyes because he lost his eyes in an explosion several years ago. He usually reads audio books but has come across a book he wants me to read for him and tell him about it. The book is on loan to him from his boss (he works at a pain clinic and is in the process of obtaining his license to counsel.) I can't mention to him that I now have eight books that I want to read (5 from John Henry and 3 from Trixie.)
I know. I know. I shouldn't whine about it. Just read it and get it over with. Or maybe I can find it on audio tape for him....
1 comment:
Buy it on audio tape or get it on tape at the library so that he can enjoy it. He qualifies for free audios to be sent direct to the house from the Library of Congress. Do they know that? Mom did it for Granny. I can get the details if you want.
Post a Comment