Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Is he crazy?

John Henry is going on a fishing trip (with three other guys) this weekend. They are going to Mountain Home, Arkansas. The high temperature for Saturday is 38. I have really given this some thought and I've decided that we all are probably crazy about something. So, what would I do in extreme weather conditions? The only thing I can come up with is that I would go to the beach in this kind of cold or rain (no storm, just heavy rain.) I would go to the beach on Saturday. I wouldn't ask my kids or John Henry to do the same, just as he hasn't asked us to go on this trip with him. To clarify, I would only go to the beach one time in these conditions. After I listened to the waves, smelled the sand and took in the beauty I would be able to leave it until better weather. John Henry would probably go back to the White River the next weekend if given the opportunity!

1 comment:

Trixie said...

This is an excellent question...