And it looked pretty good, if I'm allowed to say! Once Lake calmed down last night, he and his dad spent several hours working. I only made a few suggestions and tried to keep the other three kids out of the kitchen. I didn't always succeed but that's beside the point...
Of course it was raining this morning and we had to make a quick decision about whether or not he should ride the bus or if I should drive him. The bus picks him up at the neighborhood school and then takes him about 10 minutes to the magnet school. I can drop him off at a covered walk way. Then the bus drops him off at the door of the magnet school. If I drive him to the magnet school he has to walk up a hill in the rain. I was worried about his project getting damaged on the bus but Lake said not to worry. When I checked later this morning he and the project had made it safely to school. They get graded on the project and also judged. The judging takes place next week. We may find out the grade today. I'll post it when I know.
1 comment:
Give Lake a big hug for me and ask him to send us a picture of the project. Hugs.
Post a Comment