Sunday, February 12, 2006

A Dusting of Snow...

And you would have thought we were getting atleast a foot of the stuff! Last night around 9:00pm I looked outside to see big beautiful snow flakes falling from the sky. When I told the boys to look outside, they came flying past me and were out the door in their pajamas, bare feet and wet hair and lots of, "Yippees!!" Of course they were not able to get to sleep for another hour because they were plotting what they were going to do this morning with all of the snow that was sure to be in our yard. They were mildly disappointed when they woke up but are now hoping it will snow this afternoon. Thankfully Daddy comes home this afternoon. Since he will be driving through snow, maybe he can just bring it with him!

As for the second night (last night) everyone slept through the night in their own bed. Translation: I had the bed to myself and slept all night, also! Probably the first time in years that has happened!

No comments: