This morning Rosie told me that she doesn't like me. She said it so matter-of-fact that I had to suppress a giggle. When I asked her why not she said it's because I make her do things.
Well, now, that started a little earlier than I anticipated.
And, I'm still wondering what I make her do that is so terrible. Be polite? Use the potty? Share? I think it's the potty thing. She has been completely potty trained for over a year but she still sees it as a hassle to stop what she's doing and go to the bathroom. She will wait until the VERY last minute to go. This is very frustrating to me. It may be something else, though. Oh well, she'll probably like me again in a few minutes.
1 comment:
Inwe does this with me as well. It's when I tell her what to do. I used it back on her the other day when she was being really difficult. I said, "I don't like you right this moment, but I'm sure as soon as you are nicer I'll like you more."
"Do you still love me, Mommy?"
"Yes, sweetheart. I'm just having a hard time liking you right now."
"Well, that happens to me too."
Post a Comment