Thanks to Grandma! A while back she bought a set of paint brush pens. They are really cool - they look like real paint brushes but the paint is in one end and you squeeze it through the brush part. I had been saving them for a day just like today. The other cool part about these brushes is that there is 20 brushes - four each of five colors. I have four kids. They each had their own five colored brushes. They didn't have to share. They were so excited especially when they realized that they would each get their own set. Even when we realized that Lake's red was defective Tate and Rosie each said that Lake could use theirs. I now have a kitchen filled with beautiful paintings that are drying so that they can be sent to various family members through the mail. I was surprised at one thing: The boys used lots of paint while Rosie was very careful to squeeze some out and then use the brush. It may have just been because she didn't have the strength in her hand to squeeze the tube continually.
Bottom line is we had peace in the house and everyone was having fun, too!
1 comment:
Wow! That's pretty amazing.
Post a Comment