Friday, February 17, 2006

Nap or Not?

I was really trying to gear up for Daisy getting rid of her nap. However, the last three days she has fallen asleep in the van and stayed asleep for two hours after I move her into the house. The last three nights she has also stayed up until well after 10:00pm. If I wake her, I run the risk of her crying and being a grump for the afternoon. This makes it hard to prepare dinner.

So, what's she doing right now? Sleeping on the sofa. She fell asleep in the van and when I brought her inside she curled back into a ball and went back to sleep. John Henry is likely to be leaving for a retreat this evening. Tate is spending the night with Nano so it will just be Lake, Rosie, Daisy and myself tonight....Do I wake her? Do I let her sleep?

*sigh*

1 comment:

Trixie said...

Poor thing let her sleep. You can stay occupied tonight emailing me while she plays in the pink kitchen.