Sunday, February 12, 2006

Black eyes, slapped cheeks and busted lips

That's what I look like right now. The girls received purses from Aunt S yesterday and Nano was quick to fill them with some of her old make-up. This included purple eye shadow, a pretty blush (when applied properly) and two tubes of lipstick. Daisy decided she wanted to apply make-up to me and asked me to sit down on the kitchen floor. It wasn't long before Rosie came in the room and helped her. While they were applying this make-up, Rosie informed me that Daisy's name is now Katie and her name is now Ashley.

Shortly afterwards, Rosie fell out of a kitchen chair and hurt her bottom (and her pride) while she was trying to pack for an indoor picnic. Daisy came running to her and as I picked her up to comfort her, Daisy said, "I'll hold her." I said, "Why don't we both hold her?" She thought that was OK for awhile but then she ran into her room and came back carrying Rosie's blanket and a teddy bear. Rosie's better but says her bottom still hurts.

2 comments:

Trixie said...

Post titles like this one get me in a panic! Not very nice, Fertile Turtle..Not very nice. I am however glad that the girls are finding a way to entertain themselves and that Lake is not asking for lipgloss anymore :)

Sarabeth said...

Oh, I never let the girls put makeup on me. They are only allowed to do it to themselves. You are brave.