Thursday, June 01, 2006

Swimming

Yeah! We were able to swim for awhile today. We went to Point Mallard this morning and stayed until around 1:30pm. I've tried to insert the link for you to check this out but each time I do, everything I've written plus the link is dumped. So, if you want to see where we will be spending much of the summer, check out: pointmallardpark.com and go to the water park link.

We started out at the Olympic size pool. After about an hour there we went to the duck pond and squirt factory. Then we were off to the wave pool. The wave pool is my favorite of the pools at Point Mallard. Last year it was Daisy's favorite, too. Today she couldn't decide if she liked the waves or not. I think she was maybe getting tired and hungry. The last stop was the water slides. The girls and I sat in the shade while the boys rode the slides for about thirty minutes. Then we came home for lunch and a shower!

The girls were asleep by 7:00pm tonight. The boys are being tickled by John Henry right now.

Oh - I finished a book last night by Nanci Kincaid, "as hot as it was you ought to thank me." I liked the book but do not recommend it to anyone right now. It was just too sad to pass on.

1 comment:

Trixie said...

What is it with the sad books? I just finished two:

PS I LOVE YOU

and

Table for Five

Neither of which I could loan to Sarabeth even though under other circumstances she would have liked them very much. Now you found another one...what's up?