Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Good day

Today was a very good day of swimming for Daisy. She felt comfortable enough to jump off the side of the pool to me. After awhile of jumping to me she decided to jump to Lake. He was a good big brother and played along with her. We got to Pt. Mallard around 11:00 this morning and left at 5:30pm.

After we left the water park, I picked up pizza and went to Lu's house. The kids played in the sprinkler and ate pizza. Then the girls got a shower and put on their pj's - I was hoping that Daisy would fall asleep on the way home. She didn't fall asleep on the way home but she did come in, get her blanket and fall asleep on the floor!

This was just an easy, happy day with my kids. This is why I am so thankful to John Henry that I get to stay at home with them and we can do fun things together. JH, you are a good man.

No comments: