Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A win for the Nationals

The city tournament started last night and Lake's team won their first game 16-2. They play again on Thursday. If they win on Thursday they play on Friday. Then it's all over for this season. I honestly did not expect them to win last night. I had taken the kids to swim yesterday and although I only meant to stay a couple of hours, we ended up staying for five hours. They were all having such a good time that I couldn't bring myself to make us all leave. I figured that Lake would be sluggish at the game but he wasn't. He made a great play at third base and also had two good hits.

Tate's game is tonight. Rumor has it that the other team is incredible. We'll see.

1 comment:

Trixie said...

Congrats! They did far better than FSU who lost.