Last night after dinner we went to Bruster's for ice cream. This was my first trip to Bruster's. I'd been hesitant because their sign reminds me of Luden's cough drops. Well, never fear - I've moved on. This ice cream was GOOD! I had something called Chocolate Lover's Trash, John Henry had Chocolate Raspberry Truffle and Genius (who graciously treated us to this wonderful ice cream) had some kind of Caramel Toffee Crunch(?) Rosie, Tate and Lake had Birthday Cake. A small cone was actually two huge scoops.
A sign posted near the 'place order here' window claimed that if you were shorter than the 40 inch sign you would receive a baby cone for free. Daisy was well below the 40 inch mark. She chose chocolate ice cream.
"Would you like sprinkles?"
Slowly Daisy nodded her head in the affirmative.
Little did we know that there would also be little candy eyes. I showed them to Daisy. Do I need to say that I was mistaken when I thought she would find these little eyes cute?
She wouldn't even look at them. After several attempts to convince her that they were just candy I had to eat them myself. Once they were gone she was fine.
Oh - about the white dress Daisy was wearing while she enjoyed her chocolate ice cream....I've washed it twice and it's almost back to pre-chocolate. One more time should do the trick.
1 comment:
Eyes? What the heck? Need more information - go back and eat some more and take photos!
Think of it as RESEARCH!
Post a Comment