Today Daisy went to a movie theatre for the first time. I don't count the movie at the aquarium - she kept her eyes covered the whole time.
The boys had been invited to go see "Cars" with a friend and Rosie wanted to see it, too. Well, I really wanted to see it. So, we met up with the boys and their friends and mom. The movie was really good. I'll have to see it again to catch some things that I know I missed. The kids loved it. Rosie didn't move the whole time. Daisy watched about ten minutes of it and then fell asleep. I'm glad to know that we can all go to the movie without much trouble. The last time we went Rosie was a baby and we left about five minutes into the movie because she started to cry and we couldn't get her to stop.
Now we are off the the ball field for the last time this season. Lake's team is playing in the final game tonight. Go Nationals!
No comments:
Post a Comment