Yes, there is a drive in movie theatre about 15 minutes from our house! It's been closed until about a week ago but thankfully it is now open. We took all four kids to see "Over the Hedge." Drive ins are perfect for us right now because Daisy doesn't like the loud volume at the movies. When you pay at this theatre the attendant tells you which radio station to tune in so that you get to control the volume. Very nice. I thought the movie was cute, too.
This morning John Henry has gone fishing and plans to be home before the heat settles in for the day. I expect him well before lunch.
This afternoon Rosie and I are going to a wedding. It's for her Sunday school teacher and she is SO excited. She's been asking for days is TODAY the day? The rest of the gang is going to a cookout. Rosie and I will catch up with them there and then go to a baseball game in Huntsville. The boys are SO excited about that.
Then tomorrow after church my mom and Muck are coming to Point Mallard for his company picnic. I am SO excited about that because we don't often get to swim together.
All in all it should be a good weekend.
1 comment:
I wish we could see photos!
Post a Comment