Just when I thought we were finished celebrating my birthday, too! My mom cooked my favorite meal - lasagna, salad and bread. She also prepared a yummy dessert with chocolate cake, chocolate pudding, whipped cream and cherries. My sister and her family came for dinner. For my birthday they are treating me to a pedicure. I'm going on Friday and will be counting the days until then! My cousin Trixie got me started on pedicures and now they rank near the top of my list of favorite things to do! Speaking of Trix, I got a lovely surprise birthday card with a gift card to a book store from her and WaWa. I have had a great birthday week thanks to my family and friends!
What's on the 'to do list' for this week?
Mail package to Atlanta. It's finally ready and I now just have to remember to take it to the post office for postage.
I have to purchase Easter basket things. I already have baskets but still have to fill them.
Get the girls socks to complete their Easter outfits. Also, get the boys either ties or sweater vests to complete their Easter outfits. I also have to exchange Rosie's shoes for a half size smaller.
And, let's not forget the boys ballgames this week. Tate plays on Monday and Tuesday while Lake plays on Tuesday.
What are your plans for the week?
2 comments:
Today, clean garage (1/2 way done) and have bloodwork done for insurance. Also made appointment with a painter to give an estimate on the exterior. Oh yes, I finished a book today and the pest control guy came by as well. Then I have to bathe, cook dinner and be ready to go to a friend's child's softball game at 7PM with WaWa.
Tomorrow, I have to go to the post office and mail two boxes. I have bills to pay and things to file and a checkbook to balance. It will be a painful month as we don't have my paycheck but do have all the costs of a wedding to deal with!! Tuna anyone? The painter will come by for the estimate as well.
Wednesday, I plan to scrapbook all day long and to count how many pages I completed in DC. This is the first time I have touched it since I returned. First night of Passover and I have no idea what I will cook. Also need to grocery shopping to make a side dish and dessert for the Kosher Passover Seder at Temple which is Thursday.
Thursday, I have to help set up for
the Seder, cook my side dish and dessert, and be dressed and ready by 6:15 so that we can be seated at the Temple by 6:30PM.
Friday, housework!
Monday--spend time with husband who was away all weekend. We actually got some weeding done and updated his website. We also ordered an external hard drive and more memory for the five year old computer.
Tuesday-Swim lessons, playing with kids, watching the new cleaning crew scour the bottom floor of my house. Watch the Idols murder Queen songs on American Idol. Hopefully write more on my novel.
Wednesday--take 4 yo to school, exercise, grocery shopping, watch cleaning crew scour the second floor of the house, write.
Thursday--take 4 yo to preschool, exercise, play with kids, write.
Friday--Easter Egg hunt at the preschool. I'm taking all three of the kids and helping out. I'm totally crazy.
Post a Comment