This is a sentence that Lake had to complete while at school. The parents didn't have any input - this was just a daily activity. He had to complete the sentence and then draw a picture to go along. Let me remind you that he's seven years old. He's a boy (in case you forgot!) He likes sports. He likes to read. So, how did he finish this sentence?
I feel lucky when....
I have lots of brothers and sisters.
Then he drew a picture of a house with a garage, a sun in the corner, a tree with a large trunk and small leaves, and himself with his brother and sisters. He even labeled each one. The boys are wearing blue shirts and the girls are wearing pink dresses. They are all smiling. The sky is blue with little puffy clouds.
I often wonder how each child feels about being part of a large family. He feels lucky!
Yes, I will keep this picture forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment