Friday, April 21, 2006

Another tie game

This time it was Lake's team that played. After eight innings the score was 16-16. These kids usually play four innings. The time limit for this age group is an hour and a half unless there is a tie. The coaches finally agreed to continue the game next Saturday. We didn't get home until around 10:00pm. Around 9:00pm Daisy wanted John Henry to hold her. She fell asleep shortly thereafter. Rosie fell asleep on the way home. The boys were surprisingly easy to wake up this morning. That could have been due to the thunder and lightening.

Today, I am staying home. I have finally gotten over a headache that lasted for three days. During that time I was only able to take care of my family. Today I need to catch up on everything and everyone that has been neglected. I think today would also be a good day for a 'dress-up' tea party!

No comments: