This is what Rosie has asked me several times today. Yeah, it's my birthday - I'm 36. I have not seen the cake yet but I'm guessing it will have a flower on it. So, what have we done today?
I took Tate to school this morning.
Then I called the doctor to see when they could see Lake.
Rosie had a dental check-up at 9:30. Her teeth look very good. One of her front bottom teeth is loose. On the x-ray you can see the adult tooth pushing the baby tooth. This seems very early to me especially since Tate hasn't lost a tooth yet. I don't count the tooth that had to be pulled.
After that we took Lake to the doctor. He evidently had some kind of fever virus. The fever lasted approximately 72 hours and was followed by spots on his trunk. The fever and spots are now gone and he's acting much like his old self.
John Henry took us to lunch. It was yummy!
We picked up Tate from school and went to the park for about 30 minutes. Lake is now begging to go to baseball practice. His practice is at 5:00 and Tate's practice is at 6:30.
What a day!
No comments:
Post a Comment