Lake's was the first class to celebrate yesterday. Parents brought or sent lots of good snacks for the class. The kids really enjoyed watching the teacher open her gift: a large plate with each child's thumb print around the edge and then 'strung together' like Christmas tree lights. The teacher really seemed to like it and commented that she'd never received anything like it.
Today is Rosie's party and then Tate's party. Both are very excited and were not any trouble to get ready for school this morning! Daisy gets to go to all the parties with me. Right now she's looking through a kids clothing catalog and pointing out what she thinks is pretty (which is just about everything 'girly' in the book!)
I was able to get the particular Cinderalla wedding dress that Rosie specifically asked Santa for. Daisy was with me but I've hidden the dress and I think that she's forgotten about it. Next year I won't be able to take any of them with me when Christmas shopping!
1 comment:
This is a fabulous excuse for you to leave the bundles o' joy with their Grandmother and hightail it to Atlanta for a weekend of bargain shopping with us cousins. Yes, we three ladies are planning a cousins play date but unfortunately you live to far away to join us. This year. Next year you will have an excuse! So I spoke to Newlywed last night for an hour or more and I am waiting on her and the other cousin to make up their mind which night we are hanging out. Also Dark Aunt has invited us over for the day after Christmas. Light Aunt sends her love as well as my Mom. All three have only just learned about your blog BTW.
Post a Comment