Rosie actually participated in the program. I couldn't tell that she was singing but she was doing the hand motions and even smiling!
After the program Nano took us (girls only) to eat and then shopping. Daisy and Rosie behaved very well and we all had a nice afternoon.
Last night Rosie informed me that she doesn't like the chocolate milk that I make with white milk and chocolate syrup - she only likes the kind that we buy from the store. Why is this? I know it tastes different, but why? Is there some secret that I don't know about when it comes to mixing the milk and syrup?
So, how do you like the blog so far? In case you haven't noticed, you can leave comments (Thanks, Trixie!) If you don't want to publish you name, use an alias I can figure out. If I write about you I'll need an alias anyway, this way you can atleast choose your own!
1 comment:
I totally agree about the milk. I like the kind that is pre-mixed from the grocery store. I can drink it by the boat loads. I am not a big fan of instant however and, while WAWA likes the syrup, I don't care for it. So please let sweetie know that her Aunt Trixie agrees with her 100% !
Post a Comment