Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas past

We've had to reminisce about our earlier Christmases today. Evidently Lake 'thinks' he found a Christmas present. When I started asking him about it he started to cry (I guess he thought he'd be in trouble.) So, I told him about when I was 13 and found my presents in my mom's closet. I tried on the jeans, shirt and even had the purse over my shoulder when my mom called from work to check on me and my sister! Talk about eyes in the back of her head - I think she had spy cameras, too! I don't know if I ever told my mom about this so: Sorry Mom! I still tried to act surprised on Christmas morning! Then Dad told about the year he had looked and found a remote control car and then on Christmas morning it wasn't under the tree. When his parents finally brought it out (from hiding) it didn't work!
http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.spell.gif
Anyone have any funny stories from Christmas past that you'd like to share?

1 comment:

Trixie said...

I never looked for my presents. I was a good girl and Santa always rewarded that behavior. *thwt* :)-