Friday, December 16, 2005

Still no pictures

I've tried for almost an hour to download pictures for you but have yet to succeed. If anyone has any tips, please share them!

Today the boys only had a half day of school. Tonight they have gone with Dad to see Narnia. I expect them back any minute now with a full report. I guess it goes without saying that they are all very excited to be out of school for several days.

I may not be posting again until Monday because my husband and I are going on an overnight date tomorrow! Yippee! We are going to a concert and spending the night at a hotel about 1.5 hours away. This is a gift from some very kind friends and I am very much looking forward to it. Maybe it will prepare me for the busy next few weeks!

2 comments:

Trixie said...

How romantic! What concert? Will you give all the romantic details afterward? Call me sometime and I will try to answer question about the photos. I have had problems too.

Sarabeth said...

I've not had problems uploading pictures, but what you can possibly do is download the Picasa program. That has a direct to Blogger upload. The download can be gotten here: http://picasa.google.com/index.html