Sunday, December 18, 2005
Company
Tonight after our candlelight service at church, Genius came over to our house (with his nieces and a few of their friends.) Well, one of the friends is a former roommate of one of the nieces and is also originally from Japan. The kids didn't quite catch all of the introductions at church. When I told the kids the nieces and Genius were coming for pizza, Tate said,"Mommy, Mr. Genius has a new niece. I think she's adopted." Tate knows about Trixie and the quest for adoption. I just didn't realize he would apply that to other situations. Lake didn't question how the friend fit into the equation so I don't know if he caught the intros or is not as sensitive to these things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love my O-Bo!
I am so glad that you had a romantic evening. I would love to give you such as special present. It must be hard to see your kids showered with gifts and not a drop for you. I will do better. You are a huge gift in my life and I want to show just how much I love you. HUGS.
Post a Comment