Thursday, December 29, 2005

Cabin Fever

Well, other than going to the doctor, we have been stuck inside the house for two days. Lake is feeling better and the others don't appear to have strep - we'll know for sure tomorrow morning.
One benefit of being at home is that I've been able to focus a little more on potty training Daisy. I would love to be out of pull-ups by spring! We've had some sort of diaper/pull-up in our house for over 7 years. We are also looking at getting a new bed for Daisy and putting the crib up until the first grandchild (which better be ATLEAST 15 years away.) It makes me a little sad to know that the 'baby' part of our family is over but I'm also looking forward to what we can do as everyone gets older. Maybe it has something to do with the end of the year approaching....

1 comment:

Trixie said...

Late next year you can relive the joy of a baby through us (and count your blessing that you are beyond that stage!) ...