I am 36 years old and until Saturday, I had never been to a college football game.
Most of my family would tell you that they are huge Alabama fans. John Henry went to Auburn for awhile but then missed me so much that he transferred and moved back home. My family has always watched football games on TV. I've been to several high school games and watch them occasionally on TV. I never quite understood the game until this year. John Henry has been explaining pieces of the game to me while we've been to the high school games this season.
So, we had the opportunity on Saturday to go the Auburn/Arkansas State game without the children. The weather was beautiful and once we got settled at the game - it was incredible. Our seats were on the 50 yard line. Auburn won 27-0.
1 comment:
Welcome to the cult!
Post a Comment